Prescribed Bupropion, hydroxyzine for proper mental health after traumatic loss of son. Right treatment?

I am originally put on 150 mg bid of bupropion sr and then i have started having episodes of just kinda breaking down out of nowhere. I have a tramatic loss of my son so that can explain that but they still have be on the bupropion sr but have put me on hydroxyzine hcl 25 mg 4x dy. do these 2 mix together because now i feel blaaah all day. they took me off the hydroxyzine suddenly - i ended up in cpep and thats when they put me on it and dont have a mental health appt until the 26th of dec. i started feeling displaced from my whole life like i was on the outside looking in and going even more manic or having to reel myself into myself and telling myself your not going crazy. my pcp put me back on the hydroxyzine until the mental health appt. r these two meds ok or is it good to just cold turkey for that 5 day interim off the hydroxyzine. i feel so roller coasterie but so cryish but so empty all at the same time
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012