Prescribed Bromocriptin for breast pain. Discharge of green liquid. What should I do?

hi i am 27 years old , 4 month s back i got my prolactin levels checked due to my left breast pain and due to the reason of being infertile since a year of my marrige.i have been prescribed bromocriptin and i take 2.5mg once daily but my pains are not controlled and my left breast secreates if pressed hard. some greenish transparent sticky liquid comes out in drops. kindly tell me what should i do. i am also taking clomid in mensus time since 2 cycles.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012