Prescribed Biaxin for sinus infection. Having itchiness, rash on arms, back, chest. Prescribed benadryl. Yeast infection?

I was precribed biaxin to treat a sinus infection . After 3 days on the biaxin i started to get very itchy. Didn t see any signs of a rash just really itchy. Called the dr and was given a new antibiotic ( avelox 400mg for 5 days) The itch did not get any better. I have a goosebump like rash that started on my arms, back and chest. The rash is now on my parts of my legs and neck. I also have little red patches that are itchy starting on my face. I noticed a slight yeast infection starting 11 days after starting the antibiotics (8 days after the rash and itching started). Treated it with a dose of diflucan . Went and saw my dr again 13 days after the itch started. She did a blood test for allergies which came back negative and also prescribed more diflucan. She said to keep taking benadryl and that it was probably viral and would go away soon. I did have a couple days where i though it was getting better but now it is getting worse. Very very itchy!! Could this be a yeast infection rash? Is it common for a rash to change areas? My back and chest are not as bad anymore but like i said the rash is now on my legs and face.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013