Prescribed Biaxin for Bronchitis. Experiencing shortness of breath, metallic taste in mouth, phlegm, cough. Reason?

Hello, Last week I had a bad case of Bronchitis and had been prescribed Biaxin for 10 days. Yesterday I finished my prescription, however for the past few days I have been continuing to experience shortness of breath, a metallic/acidic taste in my mouth throughout the day, a clear phlegm that sometimes creates a seal on the back of my throat that causes me to cough it up, a runny nose, and an occcasional cough that sounds deep and chesty. Could it still be my Bronchitis or could it be something else? Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013