Prescribed Augmentin for pain below ribs, fever, chills. X-ray normal. Lymes disease?

I started with a bad case of flu the beginning of Feb. Chills, high temperature, coughing, congestion,etc. This lasted 7-10 days. Then shortly after this, I started having chills, low grade temp (100-101), and dull aching pain on my right side below my ribs. This has been going on for 6 weeks. I had x-ray to check for pneumonia which was negative and an x-ray of my kidneys to check for kidney stone (I passed a kidney stone a year ago). This x-ray turned out to be within normal limits. The dr gave me augmentin (in case I had a sinus infection , even though I did not have symptoms) and I finished the augmentin yesterday but still have symptoms. Could I have lymes disease? What other tests should be done-my white blood count was good also. Thank you. LF
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013