Prescribed Ascard, transamin for bleeding during pregnancy. How to avoid miscarriage?

Respected Doc, with due and profound regards for your goodself, it is submitted for your kind information that my wife is in family way. 3rd month of pregnancy will be completed on 01 March 2013. Sir, 05 days before, firstly lequid and then bleeding began to discharge . Afterwards I brought my wife to a nearby clinic where a lady doctor checked her thoroughly and advised. ascard tablet, transamin capsules, multibunta capsules and mayful etc beside injecting the injection of transamin. She also checked her with ulrasound. Now what I should do to aviod miscarriage . Plz Plz Plz advice me just know, I will really be grateful for this kind act. thanking you in anticipation
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013