Prescribed Arcofix and Antiflam due to positive for Thyroid IgM. Will disease be cured?

im 21 years old .. I was feeling severe cold since last week, yesterday i went to a doctor and he carried out some medical tests in which the result was possitive for thypoid igm and negative for thypoid igg .. So the doctor prescribed some medicines in the form of tablets Arcofix( cefixime )400 mg and Antiflam( diclofenac potassuim(M.S).)75 mg both are in tablets form and reflor(lyophillized) a sachet form but he also prescribed Triax( ceftriaxone soduim(u.s.p) 1gm 3 injections which i dont want to use so shall i go to the doctor and say him that change the injection to tablets form ?2.. Is these tablets are enough to cure my disease?3.. Doctor doesnt tell me about what should i eat and which things should i avoid to eat and how much bed rest should i take ?4.. Last night i cant sleep bcx of the fear i was feeling fear that i have disease and i might die etc some bad thoughts were revolving in my mind .. This thing happens with me i mean i always feel fear maybe it is anxiety so what should i do for it ? Im sick of it.. I always feel fear and have ddoubts in my mind and even i cant take a decision properly.. So please give me a detail solutionthat i should follow because im from pakistan where Health is in wose condition the doctors and medicine companies have turned it into a black business they never care about the patient they are just making money and playing with the humanity..Looking forwar..Regards Nadar shah..thanks..
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012