Prescribed Amoxicillin for ear pain. Muffled hearing, popping when blowing nose, yellow nasal discharge. What should I do?

My children had Strep last week and I had an ear ache following their diagnosis (my first ever). The doctor said my ear was infected and put my on Omoxycillin (sp?). I ve been taking it since last Friday (7 days today) 3 times a day. The pain went away immediately, but I still cannot hear fully in the same ear. It s been muffled since then. When I blow my nose in the hot shower in the mornings, it sometimes pops, but will not clear entirely. Just now, I had a bright yellow liquid drain from my nose (not the usual congestion that I ve had with this virus), but bright yellow and thin and free-flowing. It just poured out, about a teaspoon or less. It seemed to affect my ear a litlte, but it s still muffled/blocked. What should I do now? Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012