Prescribed Aldactone for androgenic alopecia. Effective for hair loss?

i suffer from androgenic alopecia and the doctor prescribe aldactone 100 mg/ day for me, i want to know is this drug is effective for hair loss or not? is this drug will help me to overcome this problem or not?. really i m very depressed because my hair is deteriorated and also I found that I have cyst on my right ovary what can i do for this cyst? also i want to know the time for taking aldactone before or after meals ? thnxxx in advance
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012