Prescribed Aczone for acne, Monodox pill, clears and sprouts again, red spots after shower. Reasons ?

I was prescribed aczone for my acne and an oral pill monodox. some days it will clear up then a couple days later it sprouts up again. (red bumps along my chin and a little on my cheek). now i have been noticing every time i get out of the shower there are red spots where the acne used to be. it looks like i have the chicken pox thats how bad the spots are. then an hour later the spots disappear. I am confused on what is happening and why this is happening every time i take a shower
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012