Prescribed AKT 4 for TB detected from mantoux test. Swelling in face, eyes, legs and hands. Causes and cure ?

I am a 38 year old Lady. in october 2012 , tuberculosis was detected in my body after a positive montoux test and after that i was prescribed AKT4 FOR FIRST THREE months and after that AKT 2 was prescribed.. But from last 1 month my face specially eye and body parts like leg and hand have swelled up. also i am suffering from joint pain a report states that I have increased level of uric acid in my Body.... what are the cause and how can i get cured from this...? please help me soon...
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013