Prescribed 30mg of Adderall IR, have hard crash, feel spaced out at night. Any other medication ?

I am prescribed 30mg of Adderall IR per day, 20mg I take in the morning, 10mg I take after lunch. This prescription is what I need to focus and work throughout the day. However, at night, I experience a hard crash and I feel spaced out. During this crash I also find myself using chewing tobacco, which is something I never crave when I am not taking Adderall. Is there any healthier way to deal with this crash? Should I talk to my doctor about trying other medications? Thanks for the help.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013