Prescribe ashthalin expectroant for child. Tremors, palpitations and restlessness likely? Trust the drug?

hello dr, my dr prescribe me ashthalin expectroant for my 3 yr child as cough syrup , my question is tht i come to know on inter net tht this medicine have side effect such Tremors, palpitation, restlessness, hypokalemia , ankle edema, angioedema , urticaria, hypotension and collapse, so is it safe to use this medicine or not? here is the source link where i found info about this medicine here we can get its generic data n all WWW.WWWW.WW thanking you bhavin
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012