Prenatal blood work results showed low esonphil count. Concern about?

I just got my prenatal bloodwork results. Everything was normal except for absolute esonphil count which was low at 9.0 (apparantly half the range of normal). My H&H were normal, my overall WBC were normal at 8.8. Everything else was fine. I did a quick search and found that low esonphils could be caused by alchohol (which I don t drink) or steriods in the body like cortisone . So is it normal for this count to be low during pregnancy, or is there something I should be concerned about? Thanks! I am about 10 weeks pregnant.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012