Prematurely born infant, suffering from projectile vomiting, giving Enfamil AR. Cause for vomiting?

My daughter was born premature weighing 3 pounds & 15 ounces. When she came home at 2 weeks old she suffered from projectile vomitting, it was so bad that it cause her to choke & stop breathing . I would have to get a bulb and suck it out of her nose & throat . It got a lot better over time. Now she is 7 months old & is spitting up again. She was on Similac Sensitive but it made her spit up clumpy then she got put on Enfamil AR which is what she is on now but still spitting up. Was at least 6 times a day now between 4-5. What could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013