Premature ventricular contraction, acid reflux, no history of heart disease?

im getting pvcs and i have had bad reflux recently i dont know if its my acid reflux or what it is but im getting constant pvcs after eating also right now after getting a good enough rest they have subsided but maybe that could be because my acid contents are under control since i had a good rest im wondering if there could be something else causing my pvcs im only 24 years old there is no history of heart disease in my family im concerned because my lifestyle before wasnt a very active one im at wits end as to what maybe the cause i seek answers plz help!
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012