Premature ventricular beats, active, cholesterol under control. Prescribed clopilet, feel tired in the mornings. Are these premature beats dangerous?

I could feel premature ventricular beats at times. I am 64 years and active. I am not diabetic or hypertensive. My cholesterol and trigliceride are under control. In earlier ECGs some 6 months ago, my physician detected lateral ischemia and prescribed Clopilet . Recent ECGs are normal and don [t show PVC problems. I am a smoker but exercise regularly. I don t feel tired during exercises or immediately thereafter. But in the morning while I get up, I feel tired and feel lazy to tie laces. Do you think this occassional premature ventricular beats are dangerous? Can it be cured?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012