Premature ovarian failure, no periods, on HRT, IUD, passing grey, brown tissue like lumps. Matter of concern?

Hello: I am 38 yrs old, have Premature Ovarian Failure and haven t had a period in 2 yrs. I am on HRT , and also have an IUD . For the last few days, I have been passing grey and brown tissue-like clumps. I have no pain, no itching, no foul smell, and no fresh blood seems to be present. There is no history of cancer, cysts , fibroids or endomitriosis in my family that I know of. 10 yrs ago, I tested positive for HPV, but all my paps in the last 4 years have come back clean. I have an appt. with my regular GYN in 2 weeks, but is this a situation which needs immediate attention? It is freaking me out!
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  105 Awaiting Answer