Premature hair greying, under severe stress, have never used dyes, maintain good hygiene. What is the cause?

Hello. I am a 23 year old female. I am 5ft6 and weigh 8 stone 3. I eat healthy and exercise on a regular basis. I have started to go grey very rapidly. I have never dyed my hair and try my best to take good care of it. I have spoken to both my parents who didn t go grey until their 40s. I have however recently bought and moved into my first house. I haven t been sleeping as well as usual and do feel stressed; could this be the cause and if so will my hair stop going so grey so quickly?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
DEAR CLIENT
GREYING OF HAIR IS FAIRLY COMMON THESE DAYS THAT TOO AT A YOUNG AGE
BEFORE GOING TO THE TREATMENT PART..LETS SEE THE CAUSES OF GREYING HAIR
1) GENETIC
2)NORMAL AGING PROCESS
3)VITAMIN DEFICINECY
4)UN IDENTIFIED CAUSE

NOW THE TREATMENT

STRESS CAN CONTRIBUTE TO HAIR LOSS AND AT TIMES GRAYING OF HAIR..
YOU CAN DO THE FOLLOWING REMEDIES WITH A SURE POSITIVE RESULT
1) DE STRESS YOURSELF WITH BREATHING EXERCISE
2)HAVE A BALANCED DIET RICH IN GREEN VEGETABLES..FRUITS AND FIBRES
3) TAKE A SHORT COURSE OF MULTIVITAMIN TABLETS..FOR TEN DAYS
4)HAVE COD LIVER OIL OR FISH IN YOUR DIET
5)MOST IMPORTANTLY...BE HAPPY THAT ATLEAST YOU HAVE HAIR ON YOUR HEAD..PEOPLE WHO GET BALD CAN AFFORD TO HAVE WHITE HAIR..
ALL YOU CAN DO IS..GET A HERBAL COLOUR DONE ON YOUR HAIR AND FEEL FREE AND HAPPY.
STOP WORRYING OVER THESE LITTLE STRANDS OF DEAD TISSUE :)
GOD BLESS