Premature greying of hair. Treatment and diet regime to follow? Cause and remedy?

Hi doctor,

I am 26, I have grey hair.(20%) I am trying to understand if i can reduce grey hair growth.
Can you please brief me about what all tests i need to go through to understand my problem of grey hair?

I believe in modern science to understand the cause of my problem. I do understand the nutrition problem and pollution as the cause of this. I am trying to take good nutritious food. Can you also suggest me good food for hair growth(not grey hair though :) I am committed to do what all it takes for me to reduce my grey hair. I need some support and information on this. Thank you for your help. Greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013