Premature graying of hair, home remedies to get naturally black hair

hi doctor my age is 17 , i am living in XXXXXXXX, I am suffering from premature greying of hair.when i was born i had just 1 or 3strands of grey hairs.Then till 4th or 5th standard also i did not have any grey hair except some 1 or 3.then my grey hairs started becoming a bit more,so i took some homeopathic tablets but it did not help me ,then till my 10th std 20-25% of my hair became only once i applied some black mehendi at the age of 16[ I PUC ] then i left my age is 17[II PUC] about 60% of my hair has turned white . i think i got more grey hairs because of that black mehendi, I applied once.In my entire family no one had and has premature grey hair. I want natural black hair very fast ,so sir please tell me some very useful home remidies wich does have any side effects, sir please reply as fast as possible . sir i dont have any other optins other than to ask u PLEASE HELP ME in the right way sir as i please do not get reading this lengthy question...../
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012