Premature ejaculation, weak penis, lack of sexual interest. Treatment options?

Hi, I have been married for 3 years now and I have a kid. My husband has the problem of premature ejaculation even his erection and organ is very week. neither he is interested to talk about this or go to doctor. Neither he is interested his sex. somehow we managed to have a kid but thats it... I really dont know how to make him consult a doctor. or to help a person who psycologically dont want to cure him. Please help
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012