Premature ejaculation, unable to maintain erection, loss of libido. Will viagra help?

I am 29 yrs old I ve had the problem of premature ejaculation for more than eight years though it has been worsening time after time. Now I ve come to a stage where after 2 minutes of sex I can not hold erection and then get little or no interest with my Miss, I feel disappointed and so does she. I ve tried to put my attention on other things but this didn t help. I am in generally healthy condition and premajure ejaculation is ruining my sex life. I have never used sex boosting drugs. I go to gym and do exercise, even in one situation after I had only done sex for 1 minutes I ejaculated and then lost my desire and had to take it out. I was so embarassed with myself. please help. Can I try Viagra?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012