Premature ejaculation, stress. Suggestion?

Respected Sir,
I m Vinit Pahwa. i m married and i m suffering with Premature ejaculation from last 1 year, my married life is very much disturb because of that. when i m try to insert it's take only 30 second to come out. i can't stay more then 30 second in bed. i can't satisfied my wife please help me what will i do. i have too much stress. please help me tell me any solution so that help me out. Is that conman problem with every man. is that my mind not ok.? please help me.Sir I m really not like my life. i think my wife will ditch me. she will make any affair, i can't satisfied because of Premature ejaculation. i can't stay on bed more than 30 second doing intercourse. Please help me doctor give me any advice. this is the problem related from mind or what.every time i hae pain in my head. even i not able to sleep properly. she will give me divorce. please help me doctor.give me any advice i can't afford very hight treatment cost. i have only 6000 salary please help me doctor. sometime i think i want to suside not want to live any more because she not love me. she don't have feeling for me . i tried alot to love her but i can't setsfied her. she have no feeling ant lubrication.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

Treatment is available to help you and your wife.

The treatment can involve the use of a method called the Masters- johnson method, medication is also available.

The Masters-Johnson method is effective when done correctly. Your wife needs to be involved for it to work.Some men can eventually delay ejaculation for up to 30 minutes with this treatment.
It would require a visit to a counsellor for the two of you to be taught it properly. If this is not an option, the different steps are available online.

There is medication that can be used as well such as SSRI antidepressants and creams that decrease sensation.
The anti depressants have been found to be useful in other conditions such as premature ejaculation.
A prescription would be needed.

I hope this helps