Premature ejaculation, normal results for testis ultrasound, have semen leakage without masturbation on watching porn. Guidance?

Hi sir, I am 28 years old man my weight is 79kg . I ve been suffering from premataure ejaculation for a long time when i went to my doctor he write some test for me which include full ultra sound and my testis ultra sound. But test result was fine no diabetis, good red plates cell and white one. In the end my doctor concluded that i have only over active bladder problem .but i said to him that some time i had some semen drop when i push to empty my urinte and also sometime ejaculate without mastubrarion (when watch porn). And i also tell him that i never had a sex with anybody in my life. So he said that it is the only reason you have semen leakage and pe problem can u plz guide me on this matter if u need extra info you can ask me thanks
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012