Premature ejaculation, low velocity, thick sperm. Varicocele surgery done. Treatment?

i am suffering with premature ejaculation .is there any permanent treatment for it?also i feel some obstruction during ejacualtion which gives low velocity and less sperm is more thick.i had testicular vericocele surgery few years before.after that i had ejaculation with high velocity & low viscous sperm.But it was jsut for few weeks.After that again i had same problem with ejacualtion obstruction.Pls advice me what kind of treatment i should go through?Is it curable?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012