Premature ejaculation, had habit of quick ejaculation during masturbation. How can I overcome it?

I have some really bad premature ejaculation , this is because i over masturbated in my younger years, now I can blow my load withing 30 seconds. I suspect its because i trained myself to ejaculation quickly by masturbating quickly over the years, I also have other issues and side effects of masturbation. I recently reduce my frequency from twice a day to 3-4 times a week, and some side effects went away but the premature ejaculation, has not gotten any better. How can I get rid my premature ejaculation ? I m guessing completely stopping masturbation will make it even worse, any suggestions?, masturbate slower? or other technique? I ve got girl but we didn t sleep each other yet. I m nervous. Please help. thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012