Premature ejaculation, get early discharge. Any medicine to increase the ejaculation time?

i m 26 year old and due to work load from last year i didnt interacted to girl and had nt done sex to anyone but this year i interacted with my batchmate who is working with me but i always scared that my sperm discharge very early becoz i watched porn movie & mastubulate myself & satisfy my self but the girl whom i m interacted i m want to marry her but she always insist me to have a sex ,but due to early discharge i avoid her, today at evening she will come to my house & again she will do the same any medicine which stands me for 3 to 5 min & also tell me the medicine from which i get relief from my future lovely moment.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear satyendrairet, if you want to increse your ejaculation time you can have tab. Duralast 30mg two hrs. prior to sex. but i doubt will it be available over the counter.