Premature ejaculation, frequent urination, do not get strong erection, have bacterial infection on inner thighs and scrotum. How can I cure this?

dr. iam suffering from the problem of premature ejaculation since last 4 years after my marriage(within 4-5 secconds i will ejaculate) and frequent urination . But nowadays i am not getting stronger erection of penis also. i am also suffering from frequent bacterial infection to the inner thighs and scrotum from my teenage onwards. now i am 35. i have no blood sugar and other problems. please give me valuable advice to tackle these problems
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012