Premature ejaculation even without stimulation, have bigger and heavy testis causing pain on not ejaculation. Is this blue ball syndrome?

Hi doc, i am Danish from Ranchi, India. Age 22, male. i ve been having sex for the last 3-4 years. and there are two problems i m noticing: 1st. premature ejaculation ..its so dominant that even when i m not stimulating my penis much while giving oral satisfaction to my girlfriend, i ejaculate within a minute. please help. Second problem: if i dont ejaculate, I have bigger and heavier testis which also pains for 3-4 hours. but it subsides after that. is it blue ball syndrome? however 1st question is more important,pls answer
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012