Premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction severely affecting married life. Want to try paroxetine 40mg. How can I overcome these?

hello sir myself hitender i m also a doctor and i m mbbs . my problem is that i m suffering from problem of night fall since last ten year.since then i always fear how will be my marriage life .i m 26 year old im just msrried now i unable to have intercourse because of premature ejaculation very early plz help me .my life is becoming worsrt i think of trying paroxetine 40 mg but now i have started problem of erection also plz help.plz do my counselling because my problem is psychological
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012