Premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, have habit of frequent masturbation. Should I stop it?

hi Dr my query is that i was doing masturbation but not so frequently but now for 3months i feel that my panic when it reacted is not strong and previous time when i thing about sex it react quickly but not now and having premarital ejection problem my concur is thats a problem and know i stop masturbation totally i have to concern to the dr about this i am 27 year old
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
dear what you are doing is physiological in this age.we cannot measure reaction by touching penis.sex is in the mind & not in the organ.Just leave all worries & when you desire about it go for it don/t stop it .this will control your pre ejeculation problem also.