Premature ejaculation during intercourse, do masturbation since childhood. Measure to increase sexual power?

hi doctor i m 20 years old boy and i m really not good at sex...i do sex with my girlfriend she is just new in sex field ....i just leak within 20 sec what is the solutin for that help me doctor just tell me what i have to do to make good sex power....my gf is not comfortable with my sex power i m just scared that she should leave me but i never want this thing .... i started handjob when i was in 6th standard
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Thanks for the query,

Premature ejaculation may be related to masturbation.

However more commonly it is associated to anxiety.

Relax and try to talk and comfort yourself with her.

Dont worry it is not going to effect your sexual life much.

Even if there is a problem, medications are available for this.

Please meet an urologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.
http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-rahul-kumar/64818

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you