Premature child's weight not increasing, tried NAN, cerelac. Giving Calcimax, Tonoferon, no help. Suggestions ?

Hi Doctor,

My daughter will be 1 year on 22nd October and her weight is 7.5 KG. Before 20 days also her weight was same. She was born premature ( and her birth weight was 2 KG. I am putting all my efforts for her weight gain but this month I am little frustrate as she has not gained any weight. Also She doesn't have any teeth yet.

I give her NAN 2 almost 4-5 times in a day (80 ML each time), Cerelac - twice a day (2 table spoon - 50 ML water) and (half apple OR Half banana OR Orange juice) and she also eats little bit homemade Indian food like khichdi, rice (osaman), shiro, bhakhri. At night she sleeps whole night and only breast feed. She doesn't like to take anything at night except breast feed. I also give her calcimax twice a day (5 ML) and tonoferon twice a day (10 drops).
I tried to give her vegetable soup but she doesn't like and vomited that.

Sir, Please suggest me what can I give her to gain her weight. I am really frustrate today as I went to check her weight and its not gained in last month.

Thanks,
AAAAAA
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013