Premature born, meningitis, eeg and mri test normal, faint and body cold. Treatment?

Hello sir My baby was born prematture around 34 weeks n birth wt 1.9kg N after a month after born he suffer from maningities. N he has gone through all the test n medicine but the eeg test n mri show no tesult ie normal But recently he ie when his age was3.3 monthvhe gone through faint n body become cold n doc say me it was due to previous effect Now this type of convulsions can occur further if so then wht I do n is there ny cure for further that. It should not occur
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012