Premature baby with vacteral, CHD, tethered spinal cord. MRI showing enlarged pituitary gland. Is the high prolactin levels due to these?

My daughter was born at 27 weeks with VACTERL, cloaca , CHD, gonadagenis, dydephesis uterus , tethered spinal cord , sacral agenesis . She was in the NICU for a year and on a ton of steroids. Recent MRI w/o contrast showed slightly enlarged pituitary gland . Labs showed high prolactin and elevated alpha feta protein but normal thyroid levels. She s not getting longer, is gtube fed, has a single kidney . Could her spinal anomalies cause her alpha feta protein level to be high and could her cloaca and uterus and ovary problems effect her prolactin level and explain the slightly enlarged pituitary gland?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012