Premature baby suspected of heart disease, ECHO showed tricuspid artresia, ostium secondum, sub aortic VSD, PDA. Surgery required?

i have a kid of 20 days old. he is a premature baby born at 33 weeks. his weight is 1.6 kg. he suspect of heart disease and so we took an echo after his birth. impression was 1. tricuspid artresia 2. ostium secondum ASD right to left 3. 3 mm sub aoric VSD left to right 4. 4*3 mm PDA left to right his saturation point is good. he is at my home only. is there any alternative apart from the surgeries. is there any restrictions after his surgery without any surgeries how long he can survive
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012