Premature baby suffering from bad stomach cramps, on hyospasmol. Safe?

My granddaughter was born premature at 35 weeks. She seems to suffer from bad stomach cramps all the time. As she moans all the time even while she is sleeping. We give her Hyospasmol once a day and that seems to help but when it wears off she cries and moans. She feeds every two hours as we were told prem babies do eat every two hours. We have her on Infacare No 1 formula as my daughter s breast milk dried up. Can we give her the Hyospasmol more often or is there something else we can give her?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012