Premature baby, damaged portal vein, schlirosis of the liver, variceal bleeding from the rectum, enlarged spleen. Current condition?

My adopted daughter was born premature, we believe her portal vein was damaged by improper insertion of an IV in her imbilical cord, the night she was born. She was diagnosed with PVT at the age of 2 in 1993. She was treated for Varicece and preventative measures were taken until she was eventually treated with a Rex Shunt procedure at the age of 16, which needed repaired a couple years later and now I am afraid it has clotted again. She is now 22, we live in California and she has no specialist at this time. She has had her gall bladder removed, thyroid cancer and pituitary gland removed, among other things, including too much radiation. She was recently told in the ER at the local hospital that she has schlirosis of the liver, currently has an enlarged spleen and abdomin, some variceal bleeding from the rectum. I guess my question is, what is her latest options and can you recommend a specialist for her as an adult. We live in Northern California.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013