Premature baby by caesarian. Advised to spoon feed and start similac, satavarex. What can be done to give mothers milk?

My baby is premature,at 7.5months with1.4kg weight by Caesarian in beams Asr. He was in machine for several days.I was advised by pediatrician to gv my feed by feed started decreasing,& pediatrician advised me to gv hm SIMILAC bcoz he was nt satisfied wd my feed & nw I m hvng sm wt feed &dr in beams advised me to gv satavarex to increase feed &bt my baby is nt interested in my feed by I want to gv hm becoz he is weak &mother milk is best for hm?wt shud I do?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012