Premature baby. Vomiting after giving polio, hepatitis injection. Should i meet doctor?

Hi Dr, my baby is pre mature, she was born in the 7th month. My doctor told me to get her for polio drops & BCG & hepytitus injections once she is 2 kg. Yesterday she weighted 235grms. Dr gave her polio drops & hepytitus injection. He said BCG will be given on this Tuesday. Today after both her feeds she vomited twice. plz advice is it serious & need to rush to the dr or this happens to all babies after the polio & hepytitus doses. Looking froward to hear from you. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013