Premature acne. White bumps. How can I get rid of them? Will popping work?

Hi, this may sound stupid or slightly gross. But i was wondering what the best way to get rid of premature acne is. At the moment its not getting any worse or better (its a lot of them just on my jaw line close to under the ears). They show up as very faint white bumps, however they are noticeable since they are never going away. They have been there for a while and I ve tried prematurely popping them however they never go away
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012