Premature Hair and Beard Graying

Hello Dr. My name is chandra I am 30 years old 5.5 height 65KG weight Last 5 years I am facing Premature Hair Graying now it is spread to beard also it looks very bad when I look Mirror Now I Started shaving every day to cover it I have a healthy body don t have any physical problem I heard that there is a vaccine for this kindly suggest me some thing my mail id is
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
hi '
there is no such vaccine to treat or prevent gray hair
it has hormonal ,genetic and nutritional effect
so we can prevent the new formation of gray hair but cant treat the present one
u need to take high protein diet,fruits ,green veg ,milk
avoid stress ,smoking ,alcohol.
better to consult dermatologist.
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query. graying of hair is now a common factor. 30 is a reasonable age. it is sometimes known to indicate stress and other rnvironmental factors. There are no tests or hormonal assays that can help diagnose or any medication that can delay graying. Take care