Pregnant,venous lake placenta,spotting,increased heart rate.

Hi, I m 7 weeks pregnant and my doctor thinks I have a venous lake placenta . I started spotting brown at week 5 (light brown) and I m still spotting and it s dark brown. I ve never had cramps and it s never been red. The scan I had last week (week 6) showed cardiac activity at approx 114 bpm. Could the spotting be due to the venous lake? There isn t a lot, maybe a quarter size per day (maybe a little more or a little less depending on the day)
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012