Pregnant,green discharge, stomach pain, am diabetic. Normal?

hello, i am 30 weeks and for the last few days when i wipe there is a light green almost whitish sparkle discharge i was wondering if that is noraml? also i am diabetic. i have also been having pain in my belly while standing and breathing while standing....i have a appointment at 8:15 am tomorrow....just wanted to see if this was normal or if i should bring this up to my doctor as this is my 5th baby and never had this pain when i stand and breath! thank you
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012