Pregnant.Episodes of nausea, blurry vision, massive sweat and bowel movement. Reason?

Hi my name is Penny and I'm 34weeks pregnant. I've been having these strange episodes. They consist of me starting to feel dizzy and nauseous, then after a minute I start seeing spots severely. Everything becomes blurry and I break out in massive sweat. All I can think about is getting to the bathroom to move a bowel. After I get there and do move a bowel the symptoms start to decrease and I start to feel normal again. The episodes last about 10min. I drink plenty of water, so I'm not dehydrated. But I worry about my unborn child during these times. I've only had about 5 of these episodes, starting when i was about 20weeks. Any ideas as to what it could be?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013