Pregnant, yellow vaginal mucus, pain on walking, stomach contractions. Treatment?

Hi im 36 weeks pregnant tommorrow and for past few days I been getting really bad tightenings and losing some yellow mucus stuff from down below and it s quite smelly also today it s 22 degrees here but have noticed I have had damp pants I have spd but today it s been very painful to walk I m now Layed in bed but still in loads of pain what could this be
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012

You are nearing term. These all could be because of you nearing term now. Your uterus is getting prepared for the labor. Please lie down in bed and take adequate rest. Minimal walking around will suffice. Do not exert more physically.

There is nothing that needs to be done actively for you now. So, take off your worries.

Advance wishes to you.