Pregnant, yeast infection, feels pressure on lower side. Could be bladder infection?

I am 19 weeks pregnant and I recently have been dealing with what I thought was a yeast infection . I took the pill the doctor prescribes for you and I started to feel much better. Today, I woke up with intense feeling of pressure on my lower left side, into my back (also feels like I held my pee too long, but I didn t). Is this related to my yeast infection at all? Could it just be the baby just on a nerve or could I have a bladder infection?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012