Pregnant woman with under-active thyroid problem. Severe Nausea. Taking Navidoxine, Levothyroxine. Are the medicine safe together?

Hello, I an 25 years old and i am 14 weeks pregnant (first time) - I ve been having severe nausea and have not been able to keep food or water down. My Dr prescribed Navidoxine which I have been taking one pill of everyday for the past few weeks. I would like to know whether it is safe or whether it has any effects on the baby. I take it late at night but then I take my levothyroxine tablet (100mg) as I have an underactive thyroid . Is it safe to take these two together? Thank you in advance, Doctor. Rachel
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013