Pregnant with uterine sac shrinking after an accident. Ultrasound showing empty sac now. Misdiagnosis?

I m 7weeks pregnant. Last Friday I got into a car accident and was 6 weeks my sac measured 6 weeks. This week I got measured again it shrank to 5 weeks but I m 7 weeks now they say its an empty sac. How likely is it that there is a misdiagnoses? And should I wait till I m 10 weeks before I make a decision about getting the sac removed ?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
The decrease in the size of the sac is suggestive of an empty sac or a blighted ovum. By 7 weeks of pregnancy, a sac with a fetus is seen and a cardiac activity is also detectable. Misdiagnosis is not likely.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal